Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The value of weekly massage

Mothers Day is this Sunday - Gift Cert. $45 for 60 mintue massage!!!!


I am on Facebook now under The Healing Place of Cottage Grove - become a fan today

When was your last massage? I recently just had a massage and I gotta say, everytime I do get a massage I remember how good they feel. AND how much better I feel afterwards.

Massage Therapy is truly an amazing thing. It's so easy to let stress and tension just sneak up on us. I didn't realize I was THAT stressed out. But it isn't until you get a massage that you realize that. At least for me anyway.

So my latest thing is to try to get a massage weekly, and at the very least monthly. You wouldn't think it would be that tough of a commitment, but like all of us, time and scheduling becomes a factor.

I guess it's all a matter of priorities. Feeling good vs. working all the time? Tough choice, right?

No comments: